Thursday 15 September 2011

About Me

Hello, my name is John. I am currently 18 years old. I am a student in CFPI and now taking 2nd semester. I come from Klang, Selangor. I have 2 brothers and 1 younger sister in my family.

When I have free time, I will doing some sport activities such as play badminton, bowling and basketball. Although my skill playing these activities very poor, but I will try my best to learn it well. I also like music. Sometimes I will listen some  music when I'm reading some books.

My goals in life arr??? My goal in life is want to earn many money in future and be a successful business man.I also want to enjoy my life before 45 years old. To achieve my goal, I want to improve my english well and study hard in university.

About blogging.....
I never never never blogging since I was born because I hate writing. If without my english lecturer now, Miss NorMasheera, I think I dont have chance to blogging. However, I will try to write my blog well. I believe that my english writing skill will improve after blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment